Nine Media is a non-profit organization that creates thought-provoking, Christian media.
We offer a compelling online voice that reflects Christ’s message of love through culturally relevant media. We are firmly focused on encouraging young people to deepen their faith in God as they learn to fulfill their God-given purpose.
Nine Media’s Vision is to become a community of confident young people who embody the Holy Spirit and emulate God’s character throughout all aspects of their lives.
Nine Media, Inc. was formed as the non-profit Nine Magazine, Inc. in 2005. Originally a print publication, niNe. magazine launched with an initial print run of 20,000 copies and Bethany Hamilton, the shark-attack survivor, on the cover.
At the height of the 2008-2010 recession and due to other industry variables like the rise of online-only and digital editions, niNe. magazine relaunched in 2010 as an online-only publication. niNe. celebrated its 10th Anniversary in 2016 with a new website design. In 2018, Vicki Krings-Wilstermann joined Founder, Melinda Laging to transition Nine Magazine, Inc. to Nine Media, Inc.
Now, with an expanded vision and mission, Nine Media, Inc. hopes to reach more teens and young adults with new relevant and thought-provoking Christian and Biblically inspired media along with an online community.
All Content from Nine Media, Inc. supports our statement of faith in God
● 2 Timothy 3: 16-17 – All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
● Jude 1:25 – …to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
● John 14:26 – But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
● Matthew 28:19 – Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,…
● Luke 3:22 – …and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form, like a dove; and a voice came from heaven, “You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased.”
● Genesis 1: 26-28 – Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
Vicki Krings-Wilstermann serves as the Chief Operating Officer, managing the daily financial and business operations of Nine Media, Inc. Vicki holds a bachelor’s degree in communications from Oakland University in Rochester, MI and a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Central Florida. With over 35 years of general office, accounting, and management experience in both traditional and virtual work environments and 17 years as Owner of Wilstermann & Associates, LLC where she helps provide small to medium sized businesses, nonprofit organizations, ministries, and churches with a wide array of business and marketing services. Vicki is an adjunct professor at Columbia State Community College in Columbia, TN, teaching Economics and Accounting. She currently resides in Franklin, TN with her husband and two children.
Quinn Collins strives to create sound stories with vision. For more than 20 years in television production he has specialized in writing, story development and documentaries, with particular passion for profiles of ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Employers and clients have included NASCAR Productions, ESPNU, NBC Sports, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and a wide array of production houses, churches and non-profits. Currently, Collins works in Maryland. He is married and has three children.
Dale Wilstermann has over twenty-five years of extensive sales, and sales and marketing management experience in both tangibles and intangibles. Serving primarily in the publishing industry, he has worked for many prominent book and magazine publishers including Strang Communications, Relevant Media Group, Worthy Publishing, Thomas Nelson, Guideposts/Ideals and Integrity and Hachette Book Group. Dale currently serves as Executive Sales Director for Dexterity. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a minor in management from Oakland University in Rochester, MI and lives in Franklin, TN with his wife and two children.
Have a question about Nine Media or our online magazines? Want to learn more about our mission or how you can partner with us? We’d love to hear from you. Simply, call or send us a note and we will get back to you. For financials or other inquiries please email for the fastest response.