Nine Media believes that community between youth is built by encouraging God honoring interaction. That community should also be reflected throughout all levels of our organization and operations and should be a part of a concerted effort to connect and work with other ministries in order to promote what God is doing as a whole.
- 1 John 1:7 – But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
Quality of Work
Nine Media is committed to ensuring that all our content meets our established standards of quality and integrity. We strive to produce quality work that reflects God’s character and hope to offer solid content that is worthy of our readers’ time and attention.
- Psalm 18:2 – The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
- John 8:12 – Again, Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness but will have the light of life.”
Nine Media believes that all our content should reflect God’s glory and truth, and that we must speak God’s truth directly without manipulation or misdirection.
- 2 Timothy 3: 16-17 – All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
- John 14:6 – Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Innovation & Cultural Relevance
Nine Media believes that if our work is to reflect the character of the creator of the universe, then it needs to be innovative. We hope to set fresh and invigorating trends that will resonate with our audience in new and exciting ways.
- Genesis 1:1; Genesis 1:26 – In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
- Ephesians 5:3-14a – But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not become partners with them; for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord. Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret. But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible, for anything that becomes visible is light.
- John 3:20-21 – For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”
The Ministry of Nine Media is founded on prayer. Our entire organization is built on and relies on this principle. Prayer groups cover us in prayer and speak God’s truth into what we do when necessary. And experts in their fields provide insight and wisdom on our content and subject matter.
- James 1: 5-8 – If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
- Philippians 4:6b – Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
- Romans 12:12b – Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
- Proverbs 8:14 – I have counsel and sound wisdom; I have insight; I have strength.